Your family's safety, our priority
Your family's safety, our priority
Caring for the families who have been visiting us year after year since 1962 is always a main task for Playa Montroig Camping Resort. This summer, the concepts of "care" or "security" take on a whole new dimension, and that's why we've been preparing for it since the alarm in Spain was declared.
On June 12, we opened our doors again with a series of safety protocols as well as hygiene and disinfection measures to continue taking care of our guests and doing so with the greatest responsibility. At Playa Montroig Camping Resort we want to continue to offer families the peace and high quality standards that have shaped us since our foundation.
In addition, this summer, after Coronavirus, we have the guarantee of the Safe Tourism Certified seal, which recognizes tourist facilities that apply strict security protocols.
What will Playa Montroig Camping Resort do for your family?
We take care of your rest….
• At the reception, in toilets, in laundries and in all of our restaurants you will find hydroalcoholic gels: hand hygiene is important to stop the virus.
• We have installed protective glasses at the reception, in the restaurants, in the supermarket and in the souvenir area.
• We will determine the maximum capacities indoors and outdoors to avoid crowds. Once you have arrived at the campsite, you will see the maximum capacity in each common room, which is indicated on informative posters.
• Some sinks and units are disabled this season to ensure social distance.
• Our restaurants will expand the take-away service to adequately meet this demand. We will also start a service for delivery service on the parking spaces.
• Informational posters with all measures applied and the regulations to be followed are affixed to all camping installations.
... And of course from our human team
• We provide our employees with the protective materials (masks, gloves, hydroalcoholic gels ...) they need to carry out their work normally and safely.
• The staff is specially trained in the prevention of coronavirus.
We answer your questions
Can we swim in the pool?
Yes, the use of the pool is guaranteed by maintaining capacity and security measures set by the authorities.
And on the beach?
Yes, you can swim in our miles of private beach whenever possible to maintain social distance to avoid crowds.
What happens if I have symptoms that are compatible with the coronavirus during my stay?
Contact our reception team to take the greatest possible precautionary measures. We will help you as much as possible. The campsite offers the services of a private medical center that is open around the clock. If necessary, the nearest primary care center is less than ten minutes from our campsite. If you are not a Spanish national, we recommend that you travel with the European health card or with health insurance.
Can we use sports facilities?
Yes, although we manage the activities that are most conducive to conurbations with capacity control, use our app to pre-register for the activities. Objects such as rackets (paddle tennis or table tennis) or golf clubs are disinfected after each use. As soon as the measures are made more flexible by the authorities, we will also expand the activities so that you have the most fun.
Can I eat with my family in the La Terrassa restaurant or grill?
Yes, taking into account the fact that the rules and capacities prescribed by the Spanish government must be strictly observed. The terraces are expanded to allow social distance. We also offer delivery to the pitch or take away food to facilitate service and avoid crowds.
What happens to animation activities or shows?
The program of the animation department is developed in all areas: mini club, maxic club, teenagers, fitness, sport and night. The following areas are currently being carried out: Hobby Center, Plaça, Loft and La Terrassa Restaurant. According to the permits granted by the authorities throughout the summer, they will be expanded to include the Tropical Bar, Beach Bar, Espai Grill and Mini Club areas.
As far as possible, the clubs Pai Pai and Rock'n'Roll will be used again. Currently, in anticipation of government regulations, we cannot announce when we will suggest activities such as: For example: inflatable boats in the pool, holi party, foam party, theme parties in the pool or on the beach (flower power, Oktoberfest, ...). In compliance with the applicable regulations, the activities have a maximum capacity of 20 people.
In order to avoid crowds of people distributing all activities, registering for the mini club, fitness and sports activities, prior registration via the Tipiz app is required, which is limited to the day before 6 p.m. (as soon as the authorities allow more flexibility , we will apply them too. If your question does not appear in the previous questions, please send us an email to email@example.com.
We inform you that now you can book your stay for 2023. Due to the great demand of requests, we make this possibility available to you. Book with the best conditions on our website. Take advantage of the most advantageous prices we have for early bookingsREAD THE NEWS